Friday, August 10, 2012

Girl Time

So excited that my sister came to spend some time with me this past weekend!
She brought her husband and baby Brooklyn of course. (Her blog)
But, she and the baby stayed a few days while her hubby went to go to meetings up north.

We cooked out, went "into town", painted nails and just had plain ole girl-time. Nice!

Enjoy photos and a video from the visit.
Oh, family... these are low-res. If you want full-resolution copies, let me know and I can email them to you.

My Sis and Brooklyn



































My Baby - check out the nails courtesy aunt A.









A B&W of the photo above


OMG Why is this SOOOO GOOD? - Grilled pizza!



Feet (no sound)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you and will read all your comments.
Please share your thoughts!