Monday, January 16, 2012

Brooklyn

Usually, I would not write about family on my blog in detail. It is bit to personal, I feel, for me to be sharing about my extended family to the whole world. But, in light of a recent addition, this is too good to keep bottled up.

The birth of a child is something to share with the world!

My sister, her husband and my niece. Happy birthday!

I am the oldest of 3 children and the 1st of them to have a child. My girl has been the only grandchild for 8 years. Until a week ago, when my 1st niece was born to my sister!!!! I am so excited!
(my sister's blog: http://31flavorsblog.blogspot.com/)








She is cute and cuddly and everything a baby should be. I was so happy to be able to live close enough to go see her so early in life and look forward to visiting her as often as I can.



Proud Daddy
Brooklyn



I could hold her all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you and will read all your comments.
Please share your thoughts!